I work a full-time government job, so I find it a bit difficult sometimes to make sure I’m studying efficiently, focusing on the right things, and actually targeting my weaknesses. I also have ADHD, so I find that overthinking and anxiety can sometimes make things more difficult for me.
I think it would be really helpful to work with someone who can identify my weaknesses and help me figure out how to improve them. I’ve been able to make progress with LR, but I still really struggle with RC. I’ve gotten to the point where I feel pretty comfortable doing LR under timed conditions, but when I do RC with a timer, I feel like I suddenly don’t know what I’m reading or what I’m doing.
If you think you could help, please DM me with your rates and availability. Thank you so much!
5 comments
I'm dm ing you!
Hello, I’m Lia! I scored a 180 on the LSAT and would be happy to help. I’ve been a tutor for college students since 2022, and have through this experience proven my ability to help students achieve success. I charge $60/hour. Message me for more details!
Sending a DM
Hi, If you’re looking for a tutor, I offer one-on-one sessions along with a free consultation where we can go over your current score and goals. I’ve helped multiple students reach 180 and many others break into the 170s and I’d love to help you get there too.
You can book a free consultation using this link: https://calendar.app.google/jP9AKerjCTbprTCB8
More details about my approach are here if you want to check it out: https://www.milehighlsatprep.com/.
Hi Diak! I’ve been in your exact position and I can absolutely help! If interested, you can book a free 30 minute Zoom consultation with me at www.sheffermancoaching.com :)