Do you know how to hide the clock while taking the test? You just have to click it and it’ll go away. Remain cognizant, I try to check it after each RC passage to make sure I’ve only used a quarter of my time. I’d recommend not taking another PT before the test, you need to save up on your mental energy!
3 comments
Hi! When's your test, and when did you start studying? I have suggestions.
It’s on October 10 and I started studying in May but took June off for personal reasons
Do you know how to hide the clock while taking the test? You just have to click it and it’ll go away. Remain cognizant, I try to check it after each RC passage to make sure I’ve only used a quarter of my time. I’d recommend not taking another PT before the test, you need to save up on your mental energy!