I was wondering if it would be possible to have a built in Wrong Answer journal where right after we finish a section or drill, we can write detailed notes for each answer choice and why we picked it over the correct answer choice, then be provided a key take away, which we can later review in a different tab that compiles all of our wrong answer choices all at once so then we can go through them and study them based off of difficulty or issues with certain answer types.
I find it tedious to have to go on other websites and plug all this information in and it would be very beneficial for us to be able to view our mistakes and why we made them. Thank you!
8
2 comments
There is one in the note section after you answer the question. Click the plus sign in the note section and it’ll give you an option for a wrong answer journal template.
Wait, really? I never noticed this in the notes section. I’ll check it out, thanks.