Is anyone else having trouble navigating the site? I'm trying to click on "Study" and access parts of the pop up (e.g. Learn, Practice, Analytics) but nothing is happening :( the page also freezes so the pop up doesn't go away even when I try to click off of it. Most other parts of the website aren't responsive either.

Reloading and restarting my device hasn't worked.

0

6 comments

  • Marinelle Student Services
    19 hours ago

    Hi everyone,

    We’re sorry again for the trouble. This issue should now be resolved. Please try accessing the site again, and feel free to let us know if you’re still running into any problems.

    2
    19 hours ago

    Hi Marinelle. I've had issues accessing the site from Chrome in the past few days. Not sure if it's just me, but never had this before and still not loading even after I quit and restart chrome. "Site may be down or permanently moved to another address" is the message that pops up. Been using Safari to get around this. Thanks

    1
    Marinelle Student Services
    17 hours ago

    Hi @JosephCronin So sorry you're experiencing this! I've sent you an email so we can look into this further.

    1
  • 21 hours ago

    You're not the only one. I was BRing a drill and it wouldn't load.

    2
  • 21 hours ago

    I also had to attempt posting three times before it went through :( I can't tell if it's an issue with my connection or on the host end

    1
    Marinelle Student Services
    21 hours ago

    We're sorry for the trouble, and thanks for flagging this. We're currently investigating the issue. We appreciate your patience, and we’ll share an update as soon as we have more information.

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?