Hi everyone - I'm looking for a tutor for the Nov. LSAT. I got a 165 on the September test and a 170 on my most recent PT and am really hoping for at least a 172 in November, so I'd like to work with someone who can help me iron out those final questions that I'm getting wrong.
I'd really like to work with someone who is actively engaged in my questions and can help me spot the common errors I'm making, especially with LR. My time zone is EST.
Thank you so much!
3
4 comments
Hello! I scored a 180 on the LSAT and would be happy to help. I’ve been a tutor for college students since 2022, and have through this experience proven my ability to help students achieve success.
Hi! I'd be happy to help. I scored a 180 and tutor the LSAT full-time.
At your score range, I'd focus less on broad content review and more on identifying the specific LR patterns behind the remaining misses, including why certain wrong answers are still tempting and whether the issue is scope, strength, misreading the gap, or second-guessing.
I'm also in EST and have availability before November. Feel free to message me if you want to meet for a free consult, review your recent PTs, and see which areas are still costing you points.
Hi! I can absolutely help! If interested, you can book a free 30 minute Zoom consultation with me at www.sheffermancoaching.com :)
Heya! I offer one-on-one sessions along with a free consultation where we can go over your current score and goals. I’ve helped multiple students reach 180 and many others break into the 170s and I’d love to help you get there too.
You can book a free consultation using this link: https://calendar.app.google/jP9AKerjCTbprTCB8
More details about my approach are here if you want to check it out: https://www.milehighlsatprep.com/.