Hello! My name is Lia, and I am offering tutoring services for $60/hour.

My diagnostic score was 163, and I scored a 180 on my first LSAT this September after studying for 6 months on 7Sage. I did not have a tutor and relied mainly on teaching each question to myself, using the written and video explanations for support.

I knew that receiving tutoring would not have benefited me to the degree that teaching a question to myself and fully understanding it through this process benefitted me, but I also recognize that not everyone learns the same way, and having a tutor can make the process more efficient for some people.

With some time on my hands, I have decided to tutor the LSAT. I have been a tutor for college students since 2022, mainly tutoring math and computer programming. Even though it was not the LSAT, it means I have years of experience conveying and teaching complicated subjects to others. In terms of direct LSAT tutoring experience, I have also begun tutoring the LSAT over the past few months, and my clients have seen progress and requested continued support.

If you're interested in my services, feel free to comment or send me a DM! Or even if you just want some general advice or to chat, I love connecting with dedicated law school applicants!

10

3 comments

  • 7 hours ago

    If you don't mind me asking, can you explain how you have been tutoring the LSAT if you just got your score in September?

    1
    LiaWang Independent Tutor OP
    7 hours ago

    Not at all! I was very active in the comments section of 7Sage questions (different account), offering explanations to hundreds of different LSAT questions. Students reached out to me to thank me for my explanations and asked for tutoring services.

    -2
  • 10 hours ago

    I've seen Lia's thought process, and she's the best. There's no one better to rely on. Her 180 score is proof! Get some tutoring hours with her so you can get yourself the score you deserve.

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?