I scored 165 on the August LSAT, and I'm registered for November. Now, I'm scoring around 168/169 and struggling to make that final jump into the 170s. I'm looking for other students who are either in the low 160s and really motivated to grow, and/or someone scoring in the mid 170s who enjoys explaining things!
I think having a score gap can be helpful because it challenges you to say every step and assumption out loud to make sure the other person is following, so that's why I'm looking to connect with people who are scoring above or below me, but anyone who wants to comb through the questions carefully would be great!
I've been out of school for a fear years (late 20s) and I'm hoping to wrap up with a 170+ in November ◡̈ We'd meet via zoom, ideally in the evenings because I work. Would love to get through this final month with some support!
1 comments
I am in the low to mid 160s, and would not mind going though questions with you. I'm taking my October test on Saturday, but after that I wouldn't mind.