7 comments

  • 2 days ago

    Just means you're getting it out of the way now before the test!

    8
  • Yesterday

    This exact thing happened to me and I scored my PR on the actual test, don't panic!!!!

    3
    Yesterday

    Thank u 🥲

    2
  • same im lowkey feeling like a Warriors fan rn

    2
  • Yesterday

    It looks like you took full PTs two days in a row. That can burn you out.

    1
  • Yesterday

    I felt the same way before I took my test tbh

    1
  • 2 days ago

    That's why I opted not to take a pt last weekend. I know I wasn't going to have a major breakthrough on Monday and the ego boost of hitting on the high end of my variance wouldn't be worth the chance of me hitting on the lower end of my variance.

    Your trendline is still clearly positive and a 162 is the top end of what you've scored in the past while it's the floor of where you are now. I get the annoyance but try to reframe it. Hopefully, the fact that it's true helps you shrug it off because your stats show you solidly in the mid 160s with a high 160s being on the table.

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?