I am simply not built for pressure.
My PT scores have reflected a 165 average and I was feeling confident heading into this October Test.
For whatever reason, after the first section, my brain could not process words.
I felt so strong on S1 LR, then S2 RC, felt mid, but i'm always mid at RC. But my S3(LR), I swear I must've got 10 wrong. Q3 on that section took me 4 mins to complete on top of the fact that im not even sure if I got it right. I had no rhythm and no flow. It was painful trying to comprehend the argument, I was having trouble eliminated answers, so on and so forth. This was completely different from my S1.
With that said, I can say I'd be lucky to get a 155 or better on this test. I am just so upset that I didn't perform to my capabilities ):
2 comments
I just want to say you are not alone - I totally relate to you. I have been beating myself up since my official exam yesterday because I feel like I totally underperformed. I had to complete guess on a few LR questions (not normal), reread questions bc I zoned out, and felt like I bombed RC bc I didn’t understand passages.
Are you able to retake it? I am taking it again in November and that brings me peace bc I am confident my Oct score will not be what I want. Also, I’m reminding myself that this test is not meant to be easy
I'm sorry that you didn't feel like it went well! :( I know it's so hard, but try not to beat yourself up and take a couple of days off (if you plan to take it again). I know it sounds cliché, but you may have done better than you think! I'm gonna be real here: for my September test, I had to go cry in the bathroom of the test center right after the test, haha. I thought I absolutely bombed it. I didn't get my goal score, but I also didn't bomb it (actually just tied my previous LSAT score again). Maybe it will be similar for you? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!