User Avatar
•

yesterday

☺️ Grateful

Gratitude :)

I write my 2nd attempt tomorrow and just wanted to share my gratitude for this community!!

I thought about writing this post after I received my results, but I don't want to be so outcome-focused anymore. I am in awe of so many people who have been studying for a year+ to reach their goals despite everything life throws at them, whether that be health/injury, familial commitments, or anything else. I’m also so grateful to everyone who asks questions, provides answers and feedback, and tries to support one another as best as they can.I know I couldn’t have done it without so many of the people on here. Even if I don’t respond to your posts, I do read them, and I’m always like, wow, we’re all going through it fr.

I want to be one of those girlies who celebrates and embraces the journey, and I truly feel like 7Sage has enabled me to do that. I’ve made so many friends that I never anticipated making, and this community has made this path one that I’m genuinely happy to be on.

I hope this is my last attempt, but if it’s not, I’m glad I didn’t lose myself in this process. If anything, it almost feels like I learned (more about) who I am and what I’m capable of.

S/o to JY, Kevin, Michael, and everyone else for responding to community needs and making this such a supportive space. ❤️ And to everyone else writing this week, good luck, you got this !

17

2 comments

You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?