I was testing 16high-170 leading up to my official exam but due to some technical issues I score 16low. I'm really struggling to decide what to do.

Is it in my best interest to rework my application list and apply to new targets/reaches and see if I can get into a school I'm happy with by applying earlier in the cycle or should I retake in January and see if I can get the score I'd been testing?

With the latter, if I'm unhappy I'll retake next year and reapply... which is it's own chunk of work....

I'll take any help!

1

2 comments

  • 18 hours ago

    This happened to me as well. I've decided to take the LSAT in January because I know I can do better, and a ton of schools say that they don't take it into consideration when you submit your application. You have time until you take your next LSAT to see what is really best for you. Applications aren't due until Feb, so I would retake it and see where to go from there.

    0
    2 hours ago

    @Malaya My whole thing with it is I wouldn't be able to afford to some of the better schools I was applying to anyway. I ended up deciding to apply this cycle and if I don't get in anywhere I'm happy with I'll retake the LSAT and reapply. I just need a break from LSAT... Best of luck on your January test! You got this :)

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?