Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

February LSAT

Martin01Martin01 Member
in General 343 karma
I am studying to take the LSAT this February, approximately three weeks away. I am taking three practice test per week to prep me the for the real thing. As of now, I just got to LSAT PT61. Therefore, I will only be able to get to LSAT PT70.

Should I skip the 60's PT LSATs and go to the 70's PT LSATs, or it does not make a difference?????

I ask this because I am thinking that maybe I need to be more familiar with the latest trends.

Please let me know, thank you.

Comments

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    Yes, though if you're open to taking again at some point in the future, save some of the 70s in light of possibly doing so. Also, I wouldn't take three practice tests a week - maybe two per week with thorough review, along with some individual sections on the side, maybe those from the mid-to-late 60s.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    Agree with @danielznelson . Three tests a week is way too much. Two a week max if you're just really determined to cram in as many as possible before Dday. It's much better though to just let each PT take as long as it takes and however many PTs/week that means is what it is. Taking the PT is a small part of the PT process and you're not going to benefit a whole lot if you don't take the time to follow up on the PT after you've taken it. If you're determined to take February, you need to take some 70's for sure, but it sounds like your timeline is much more on track for a June test if that's at all a possibility.
  • LARamsNationLARamsNation Member
    592 karma
    Agree with the sentiment from the others above, start familiarizing yourself with tests from 70s asap... although the mechanics necessary to answer questions remain the same , there are some nuances to the new LR stimuli and RC that are imperative to be acclimated with prior to test day.