Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Explanations

tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
in General 2573 karma
Hey, gang! I use a lot of different sources for explanations because I do not have them all here. I use the Kaplan explanations and I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can find all of the explanations? I haven't been able to find them all in one location. I always google something like, "Kaplan LSAT Explanation Prep Test xx," and I'll get the pdf for that PT. Does anyone know which ones are available, or where I can find all? I haven't been able to find some here and there and there isn't much to google other than what I provided above. I tried dl.keywin.org but didn't get anything. TIA

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27890 karma
    If google can't consolidate it, I'm not sure. Maybe drop "Kaplan" from your search. That could broaden it a bit.
  • SamiSami Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited January 2017 10801 karma
    I don't know about all explanations at a single time, but Manhattan Forum has great LSAT explanations too. Also, you can search 7sage's discussion board as well. A lot of time a question you are having an issue with, chances are somebody at one point had the same issue. So definitely try the two above, thats what I do and I am usually successful in finding an explanation : )
  • dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    edited January 2017 1644 karma
    Try LSAT hacks as well:)
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    Thanks guys! I have all those bookmarked! LOL