Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which logic games should I repeat with clean copies?

ma_12345ma_12345 Alum Member
edited July 2014 in General 41 karma
I'm currently taking the 7sage course for the September 2014 LSAT. Everything is going really well, and I'm learning a lot. Logic games are definitely the section I need the most work in, and I think repetition is the way I will see the most improvements. I like the method of memorizing inferences and doing clean copies of specific games each day. However, I'm curious as to which games I should choose.

I am now only using the games mentioned in the course. I know that there are a ton of practice tests with games sections. Are there specific games out of those sections that would be beneficial memorizing? I can't do repeat every game over and over, so I want to make the best use of my time.

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    Any that give you problems... the definition of problems being specific in that you don't get them under 8.45 seconds, (this is malleable of course :- some games will take under 5 minutes... and some around 10) ... or games which you do not feel comfortable doing... or games where you even got a single question wrong.... that being said, at least all the games in the course you should have a good command on as these are representative of what you will mostly face on the LSAT... I say mostly because the LSAT will occasionally throw curve balls at you (to the extent possible). While my test in December 2013 did not have a tough games section, there was one a couple of years before that which threw a monstrosity at people... the the infamous dinosaur game... then again, they repeated a game that had not been seen in a while after I had taken the test... however, if you can get thru the material in the package you should be fine because a lot of inferences (indeed entire games) will repeat and you will get good at it by rote... all the best!!!