Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chart missing in LSAT Analytics

BilkaDaDaBilkaDaDa Alum Member
edited July 2014 in General 32 karma
Hi

Wondering if others are seeing this. There used to be a chart for how many incorrect/correct questions on the exam in LSAT Analytics. I dont see that chart anymore.

I can see where you used to be able to select if you wanted to view incorrect/correct, individual/stacked, and blind review/actual. The selections are sitting above 'Section Performance.' but the chart is missing.

I've tried a few different browsers, but am getting the same "error."

Comments

• 7Sage Admin7Sage Admin Administrator
    298 karma
    Hey thanks for bringing this up! I took a look and there definitely was a problem. It was because of one of the optimizations I put in recently :|

It's fixed now! It may take a while for the caches to refresh so you can see it. Force refreshing your browser may help (ctrl+F5 on Windows, cmd+shift+r on Macs)
  • eraser_bits-1eraser_bits-1 Alum Member
    7 karma
    Not sure if this is happening to me only or if it's temporary but all of my answers that I've inputted for each preptest have been wiped out. :/
  • 7Sage Admin7Sage Admin Administrator
    298 karma
    Oh I see what you mean. It should be fixed now! If it still doesn't work for you, please try a force refresh of your browser (ctrl+F5 on Windows, cmd+shift+r on Macs).
  • eraser_bits-1eraser_bits-1 Alum Member
    7 karma
    Okay, it works now. Thank you!
  • BilkaDaDaBilkaDaDa Alum Member
    32 karma
    Thanks for the fixes!