Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic-Based NA Questions?

Martin01Martin01 Member
edited February 2017 in General 343 karma

When doing NA questions that are not logic based, it is a lot easier for me to get the correct answer, especially with negating the answer choices.

However, when NA questions are logic based, I have a very difficult time getting the correct answer.

Cans someone please give me some advice on how to do NA questions that are logic based?

Comments

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    edited February 2017 5120 karma

Hi Martin:)
    How are your skills at conditional lawgic? Do you struggle with LG?
    Sometimes parsing out the grammar can lead to confusion but if you are strong in your conditional skills and understanding the gap/assumption in the argument then these questions should be more in your wheel-house than the more vague nuances of some NA questions - congrats on getting those correct but I would recommend doing some additional BR to try to understand the gaps in the stimulus and rely on the negation technique if stuck between two answer choices. The negation technique can be helpful but for many of us, we do not use it as strategy employed from the get-go.
    Hope this helps!

Calling Sage Nader - @"Not Ralph Nader" the guru of NA's :)