Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question on the size of paper from Logic Game questions sets

FangFangFangFang Core Member
edited January 2015 in General 19 karma
JY or other admin personnel in charge please help me here.
JY mentioned in the training video that we have to practice logic game on the real-test-like sheets in order to train ourselves to write small and fast.

However, the logic game question sets I downloaded from this class all have spacious room to write on compared to 2007 PT ( the only PT I took so far). Shall I not practice with so much room on the paper?

Comments

• LSATman1LSATman1 Alum Member
    386 karma
    The more recent tests (starting sometime around 2012) give you two pages for logic games. The older ones gave you only one page. Maybe this is what you are referring to?
  • FangFangFangFang Core Member
    19 karma
    I see. That makes sense! Glad we have more room to write on. Thank you for answering my question.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    if you're just starting to study (which I feel may be the case as you didn't know this, could be wrong tho) I would drill/practice more with earlier PT's, unless you're taking in Feb you shouldn't be up to the newer tests really, you want the more recent tests to be closer to test day
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Since you're just starting out you'll later noticed that the newer PTs have 2 pages for each LG section. There's more than enough room.