Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic games question

ma_12345ma_12345 Alum Member
edited July 2014 in General 41 karma
I am working on logic games, and they definitely seem to be the section that I need to improve the most in. One of my biggest problems is knowing when to make inferences, knowing when to split up the board, and knowing when it's time to head to the questions.

I get really intimidated by the games and don't feel confident as I work through the scenarios. I always run out of time when I time myself. Everything makes sense when I watch the games on video, but it's very hard for me to make deductions on my own.

From what I've seen on the course, repeating the same game over and over with correct inferences will allow me to make inferences in similar games. Is that really true? What would be the best thing for me to do?

Comments

• dictronic110dictronic110 Alum Member
    67 karma
    Yes. That's true. Everyone starts in the similar situation as you do except for someone who's really attuned to the test. Just adhere to the fool proof method methodically and consistently, you'll be fine. The key is not doubting and giving up but working hard while thinking about the games that you've done.