Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about the fool proof method

CinnamonTeaCinnamonTea Member
in General 550 karma

Hi all,

How many times would you retake a logic game when you are under time the 2nd time around? For example, I just did a medium-difficult logic game. I royally messed up on the board and took 20 minutes on what was supposed to be a 10 minute game. Then I repeated the game right afterward, this time doing the game board correctly, and got well under the target time (6 minutes).

At this point, I will definitely be repeating the game tomorrow and a week from now, and maybe further along the line than that. I've read @Pacifico's awesome post and seen the video and guide for the Fool Proof method on 7sage. When you''re hitting under a target time, what "standard" do you use when you know to move onto another game? For example, in the scenario above, would you redo that game or not, and why?

Comments

• katapultz6katapultz6 Alum Member
    81 karma

At least for me personally, this depends on the game. In your situation, if I happened to repeat it a week later and had absolutely any hesitation on any of the inferences, questions, etc. - I mark it down for another repeat ( for ~week later). Otherwise, if I fly right through it and get all the inferences correct, then I'll usually move on from that game.