Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scores on retake PTs

saharshiraliansaharshiralian Free Trial Member
edited July 2014 in General 29 karma
I just got a 177 on PT 67 in a proctored environment. :D I don't know how accurate this score is since I've taken the test before (out of takes!) and know the infamous zones game very very well (drilled it at least 10 times). But hey, I guess my logic is still dead on and I'll blind review later.

RC -1
LR -3 (-1 for not bubbling due to time)
LG 0

So my question is: how happy should I be? It's a retake, so realistically, this is an inflated. I took it in early May the first time and scored a 166.

I seem to be scoring only in the 170s now. Probably because these are all retakes! My lowest score is a 173. Am I basically screwed for Sept? :(

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    You have an odd interpretation of being "screwed". :p
  • saharshiraliansaharshiralian Free Trial Member
    29 karma
    So will reusing PTs affect me negatively?

I dropped 15 points on test day due to nerves and personal issues running through my head. I need to break 170 this time around.
    29 karma

screwed = quitting job and sacrificing yet another summer for the LSAT but still not gettng the result I want lol
    3658 karma
    You should see my post...I just turned in my notice at the firm. :(
    29 karma
    I worked at a firm, too. It was an entry level position. Not like you were an attorney! Focus on the most important test of your life.
    29 karma
    please someone, answer my inquiry!
    edited July 2014 3658 karma
    I don't think anyone can accurately answer your question. It is wholly subjective and based on your own experiences with the LSAT. Only you really know the answer to your inquiry.
  • kraft.phillipkraft.phillip Free Trial Member Inactive Sage
    444 karma
    Realistically, it is inflated somewhat. I'd take it as an opportunity to learn that you could review better, since you should have gotten a 180 on a test you already took if you truly learned everything you could from that test. Awesome job though!