Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT WEEKEND STUDY GROUP?

Ekim039Ekim039 Free Trial Member
edited August 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 6 karma
Hello Guys!
I wanted to see if there's anyone who's willing to meetup every weekend on Saturdays and Sundays to study for the LSATs together for the Dec 6th LSAT! I've been studying through TestMasters and BenchPrep. I also have other resources from older test materials from Powerscore and Kaplan. I was meaning to find people with similar interests and working together to understanding each question and succeed! I live around Whittier/Cerritos so anyone close to this area will be ideal, If you're interested please contact this Discussion group or e-mail me at Ekim039@ucr.edu! Thank you!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    edited August 2014 310 karma
    I think I know the right person for you.

Also, I noticed you were missing something important. Maybe you should sign up for a 7sage prep course since you're here at the website. It's a lot better than Benchprep, and a million times better than Kaplan. It also looks like you're looking for someone to motivate you. What else can motivate you better than signing up for a prep course!? give it a try.
  • James RayJames Ray Alum Member
    186 karma
    I don't think I can be a study buddy for you but dude, trust me, get 7Sage, not those crap books.