Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Older Preptests

ElleWoods77ElleWoods77 Alum Member
in Logic Games 1184 karma

Hello all, I hope everyone's studies are going well. I am wondering if it is worth it to purchase the older preptests that are currently sitting in my cart online. Everyday I browse through the discussion board and I believe ran into somebody advising to fool proof all the logic games from 1-35 to help with making inferences. I have really taken my time going through the curriculum because I work a very demanding and hectic full time job and plan to finish by the end of April and complete at least 20+ preptests before the planned target test date of September. I was originally going to complete the newer preptests (60+) and save the older ones for drilling along with the problem sets I have also saved. Through really taking my time with the curriculum I am getting more accurate and faster at completing LR and RC questions everyday, and I heard the key to really boosting your score is to become great at LG. I really want a LSAT score of 160+ to give myself the best chance at my dream law schools and if buying the older preptests is worth it I will definitely do so. I appreciate any insight anybody could offer,thank you in advance.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Yes, I think the older prep tests 1-35 are very much worth in investment. They are great material to learn, drill, and practice techniques on while still ensuring that you have 36-80 to take a full length tests if need be. I would also say it is very important to practice the old games from the old tests. Not only are they also a great way to learn without burning new material, but many say the LSAT's newer games reflect some of the older games.

Although the LSAT has evolved over the years, the old tests are still by and large worth the investment.

• ElleWoods77ElleWoods77 Alum Member
    edited March 2017 1184 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:
    Yes, I think the older prep tests 1-35 are very much worth in investment. They are great material to learn, drill, and practice techniques on while still ensuring that you have 36-80 to take a full length tests if need be. I would also say it is very important to practice the old games from the old tests. Not only are they also a great way to learn without burning new material, but many say the LSAT's newer games reflect some of the older games.

Although the LSAT has evolved over the years, the old tests are still by and large worth the investment.

Thank you so much for your advice, I think I will definitely just buy them. LG has come a bit quicker to me so I definitely want to make sure I strengthen my skills completely :smiley:

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14055 karma

We're currently in the process of preparing PTs 1-35 for release as printable edocs. If you have Ultimate+, you can already access the LGs from PTs 1-35. The LR and RC will be available soon too.

1184 karma

@"J.Y. Ping" said:
    We're currently in the process of preparing PTs 1-35 for release as printable edocs. If you have Ultimate+, you can already access the LGs from PTs 1-35. The LR and RC will be available soon too.

Hey JY, thank you so much, this is wonderful news. Every little buck I save makes a difference, you have made my day !:smiley:

1184 karma

@"J.Y. Ping" said:

Hey JY before the release for the printable edocs, would I access the games from the question bank?

• xtrfalconxtrfalcon Alum Member
    148 karma

Hey Michelle! Really glad I popped into this thread because I was cruising the material here for the exact same thing earlier this week. It sounds like that's the best option for now. I'm keen on any developments or as to the timeline of when 1-35 may be released as printable edocs.

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14055 karma

@"Michelle Juma" @xtrfalcon You guys can currently access the LGs from 1-35 here:
    https://7sage.com/lesson/logic-games-bundle-preptests-1-35

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

@"J.Y. Ping" said:
    @"Michelle Juma" @xtrfalcon You guys can currently access the LGs from 1-35 here:

I have ultimate+ and I get the message of "Sorry, this material isn't included in your course. Have you considered upgrading?"

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

@Mellow_Z said:

@"J.Y. Ping" said:

I have ultimate+ and I get the message of "Sorry, this material isn't included in your course. Have you considered upgrading?"

That is definitely a bug, thanks for sharing! We'll try to get this fixed ASAP.

1184 karma

@"J.Y. Ping" said:

Thank you so kindly!

1184 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:

@Mellow_Z said:

@"J.Y. Ping" said:

Thank you so much, same thing happened for me.

1184 karma

@xtrfalcon said:
    Hey Michelle! Really glad I popped into this thread because I was cruising the material here for the exact same thing earlier this week. It sounds like that's the best option for now. I'm keen on any developments or as to the timeline of when 1-35 may be released as printable edocs

I am glad I asked this question then lol :smile:

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

@"Michelle Juma" said:

@Mellow_Z said:

@"J.Y. Ping" said:

No problem! All fixed now :) The set may change in the future as we have other plans for the LG section, just fyi.

@Mellow_Z

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

@"Michelle Juma" said:

@Mellow_Z said:

@"J.Y. Ping" said:

No problem! All fixed now :) The set may change in the future as we have other plans for the LG section, just fyi.

@Mellow_Z

Thanks man, working like a charm.

• aliciamendseyaliciamendsey Free Trial Member
    1 karma

Hey, I am new to this forum. I have been preparing for the LSAT with pretests from 2010 to 2014.

1184 karma

@"Michelle Juma" said:

@Mellow_Z said:

@"J.Y. Ping" said:

@Mellow_Z

Thank you worked perfectly for me!