Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Completion of Crash Course Workshop #1

nnezeakwiwu21nnezeakwiwu21 Alum Member
edited April 2017 in General 176 karma

Just completed the crash course workshop with the LSAT god JY. I can tell you this much, any second spent with the master(JY) makes you a better candidate for the LSAT. He explains everything so well and forces you to think. Though I wish the days could have been longer but I am so happy and blessed to have been a part of the session. Good job JY you are really great at what you do. For anyone who is new to 7sage or who is just scouting for the best study material look no further this is the material to use.

Comments

• jknaufjknauf Alum Member
    edited April 2017 1741 karma

Agreed.

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    edited April 2017 14178 karma
  • Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

The crash course is an excellent overview of logical reasoning. I would recommend it to anyone, even if you are already through the CC. Everyone can take something away from the time spent with JY. Thank you again for the time you gave us the last few nights, it was greatly appreciated.

• Grace...Grace... Alum Member
    344 karma

It was great four days of studying with JY. I now know how deeply I need to dig in each LR question. Couldn't believe how patient he was with each student... He kept digging in, asking us questions until we arrive at the right place guiding each step of the way to think correctly. Also he pointed out a critical pattern of error I make and gave me tips to overcome it. Invaluable! I felt privileged to participate this course with JY and it was immensely helpful. Thank you so much, JY!!

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

Looking forward to the coming #5 session!!!

• xtrfalconxtrfalcon Alum Member
    148 karma

This is awesome. I love that we can already see prompt feedback from a fellow student. *fingers crossed for next lotto

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

wish you good luck @xtrfalcon