Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are the Medium and Hard "problem sets" worth the extra money?

unicornbloodunicornblood Core Member
in General 21 karma

Just curious. I would like to take the September LSAT, so I don't intend on needing it more than 4.5 - 5 months. However the two most expensive courses list extra levels of difficulty in the "problem sets." Do you all think the extra money is worth it for those problem sets, or will the fundamental teachings and practice tests be enough?

Comments

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@aagibson90 you're going to get mixed opinions on this one. I would say no if you have access to all the PT because you'll eventually see them. If not, it's a good choice for you. You also get access to more explanations with those pkgs so that's something to think about as well. No matter which pkg you select you'll be getting the same curriculum across the board so don't make your determination off that.

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@aagibson90 you can also use the question bank to pull out the harder questions if you already have access to all the PT.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27859 karma

I don't recommend doing all the problem sets as you go anyway. You only want to work those until you feel comfortable with the material. Save the rest for later. So I say start out with a lower package and then you can always upgrade later if you exhaust your material and need more.