Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do during days off work before the LSAT?

CinnamonTeaCinnamonTea Member
edited April 2017 in General 550 karma

Hi all,

2 questions.

I likely will only have 3 full days off before the June LSAT I am planning to take. Is this enough time? (I.e., I will work on Thursday and take the test on Monday) Or should I try and swing for more days?

2) What should I do during those 3 full days off?

Any advice appreciated, especially from people that have already taken the test before!

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@CinnamonTea said:
    Hi all,

2 questions.

I likely will only have 3 full days off before the June LSAT I am planning to take. Is this enough time? (I.e., I will work on Thursday and take the test on Monday) Or should I try and swing for more days?

2) What should I do during those 3 full days off?

Any advice appreciated, especially from people that have already taken the test before!

Hey so I think that might depend on what you need and where these days fall with respect to the proximity of the test day. If its too close to the test date then I wouldn't recommend taking a test. If they are far from the test maybe you can do a whole run through the day like its your real test day and see how you do or you need to change anything to your schedule.

• AllezAllez21AllezAllez21 Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    1917 karma

I think you're asking about the 3 days immediately prior to taking a test.

I've heard from sages through other forum posts and webinars that you should just relax during these days. Taking a test is not advised within the last few days of prep. Just try to clear your mind, get good rest and nutrition, and relax.

If you haven't already, you could go check out the test site so it's more familiar to you on test day.

Mostly, you don't want to do anything that will shake your confidence or stress you out. You are unlikely to learn anything super important in the last few days of your prep.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma

Relax!