Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Logic Games to focus on

LSATHopeful-2LSATHopeful-2 Alum Member
in Logic Games 109 karma

Hey guys,

I plan on taking the LSAT in September and I want to focus on just logic games for about 3-4 weeks (as long as it takes to get to a near perfect score really). I took it back in December and the only thing that brought my score down was LG - so before I get back to PTing and targeting certain questions, I want to do LG

Right now I'm doing every LG section from PT 1-20 - two sections a day. Really trying to master it. My question is is my time better spent doing LG sections from PTs 40-60 instead?. Everyone knows that we should prioritize the modern PTs, and I want to get the most bang for my buck. So should I hop straight to those?

Thanks

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited May 2017 23929 karma

@"LSATHopeful-2" said:
    Hey guys,

I plan on taking the LSAT in September and I want to focus on just logic games for about 3-4 weeks (as long as it takes to get to a near perfect score really). I took it back in December and the only thing that brought my score down was LG - so before I get back to PTing and targeting certain questions, I want to do LG

Right now I'm doing every LG section from PT 1-20 - two sections a day. Really trying to master it. My question is is my time better spent doing LG sections from PTs 40-60 instead?. Everyone knows that we should prioritize the modern PTs, and I want to get the most bang for my buck. So should I hop straight to those?

Thanks

No, I don't think your time would be better spent on 40-60 and the reason is that many older games from the 90s are coming back in similar forms on the newer tests. Your best bet to achieving a good score on games is to do every. single. game released. Especially those from 1-35. If you've already taken PTs 40-60 then go ahead and fool proof those as well!

Expose yourself to as many games as you can!

But, yeah, I wouldn't hop straight to doing 40-60 unless you've already fool proofed 1-35 extensively.

Good luck :)