Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind Review Versus Actual

AliasIncAliasInc Alum Member
edited August 2014 in General 18 karma
I'm just curious as to what kind of difference folks are generally seeing between their actual performance under timed conditions and their blind review, specifically for RC and LR. (I'm just starting on my LG journey, so it hasn't had as much value there because I'm still learning the basics.)

It's amazing to me how much clearer the distinction becomes between the wrong answer and the right answer on some of the LR questions when I'm not under time pressure. Yet, when push came to shove, I didn't get them right. I'm hoping that/wondering how much drilling will make a difference.

What are you experiencing during your blind review? Do you generally get everything right on the second chance? If so, are most of them coming easily or taking quite a while? What about RC? What progress have you seen towards these areas? Are you getting close to your blind review score?

Thanks for sharing!

Comments

• cole.w.murdochcole.w.murdoch Alum Member
    228 karma
    My first PT (without any studying) was a 146 with a BR of 148. I now am getting around 165 with a BR ranging from 166-172. LG I don't blind review as I'm usually -0 on them now, but RC I struggle with improving on even in BR. For RC I watch the passage video with JY then look over questions I circled. LR I usually get most correct in BR except for some SA (I need to improve on them) and the curve breakers.
  • AliasIncAliasInc Alum Member
    edited August 2014 18 karma
    Interesting. Without touching lg (which I fully expected to and did bomb) my score went from 155 to 165 with BR on my diagnostic. Granted,that's the only full PT I've done so far, but I'm so worried that I'm never going to be fast enough.