Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To all of you taking the LSAT this month....

Shireen Bhatia-1Shireen Bhatia-1 Alum Member
edited June 2017 in General 261 karma

You've got this. I took it for the first time in February and I got my highest score after months and months of prep during school, while working a part time job. Trust me, you can do this. <3 Breathe, eat well before leaving, make sure you have everything you need, and power through all the sections. Kill it everytime. Once you get to the essay you're in the homestrech and before you know it, you're done!

Comments

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma

That's great encouragement and advice @"Shireen Bhatia-1" the most we can do now is take care of ourselves and keep our confidence up!

• BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
    553 karma

@"Shireen Bhatia-1" said:
    You've got this. I took it for the first time in February and I got my highest score after months and months of prep during school, while working a part time job. Trust me, you can do this. <3 Breathe, eat well before leaving, make sure you have everything you need, and power through all the sections. Kill it everytime. Once you get to the essay you're in the homestrech and before you know it, you're done!

If there's anything that the february LSAT taught us, it's to be careful of the damn bees! But, good job on getting your highest and thanks for the encouragement.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Shireen Bhatia-1" said:

<3 Kill it everyone!