Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Preparation

Birdie966Birdie966 Free Trial Member

Hi! I will be writing the LSAT in September, and I have 3 months in hand. I had started studying for the basics in late April, using PTs 52-61 and the LSAT Trainer and 7sage videos for logic games. I have been getting almost all of my LR and LG questions right by this point, but I take too much time to reach the answer in every question, especially in LR. What can I do now to work on my speed and keep up the accuracy?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Save the newer tests from 61 on for full-length tests. 62-81 will be plenty to worth with. I'm not of the school of thought that one needs 40 PTS. 20 good ones with BR and drilling to fix issues in between should be plenty.

Go back to the older tests and drill like problems. You'll be able to begin to see patterns. Mike Kim also has free study schedules you should check out: http://www.thelsattrainer.com/lsat-study-schedule-options.html

These also include "Drill Sets" or like problems from the tests you have. So you'll do 20 Weaken questions for example. Again, you'll begin to get more efficient at answering these because of simple practice and pattern recognition.

Speed and accuracy are going to begin to come at the same time. As you get better and recognizing.

Lastly, have you been timing yourself? Time all your drills using a count up clock. Get used to always be under timed conditions. I say it a lot, but with few exceptions, should untimed work be done on the the LSAT. We ultimately have to get good at taking a timed test. Blind review is where untimed review has its place.

Good Luck!