Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eventual access to June 2017, September 2017, December 2017 LSATs?

itsemmarobynitsemmarobyn Member
in General 272 karma

I'm planning on writing my LSAT in February 2018. I have access to the Ultimate+ 7sage course until November 2018.

Once the June, September and December 2017 LSATs are released, will I have 7sage access to them? Specifically, will I be able to input my raw and BR scores in analytics (with video answers*) like the other practice tests, or is there an additional charge to do so?

*I understand that this will take time, and that's totally okay, I just want to know if I'll have access to them eventually (without paying extra).

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

If I remember correctly, the exams get published about a month or so after scores are released.

Now, idk if 7sage users will haver access to it if you have ultimate+, but I would assume we would since we got PT80 after it was administered. :)

• itsemmarobynitsemmarobyn Member
    272 karma

@TheMikey said:
    idk if 7sage users will haver access to it if you have ultimate+, but I would assume we would since we got PT80 after it was administered. :)

Thanks!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@TheMikey said:
    If I remember correctly, the exams get published about a month or so after scores are released.

Now, idk if 7sage users will haver access to it if you have ultimate+, but I would assume we would since we got PT80 after it was administered. :)

Yeah, I think fairly soon after the LSAC publishes them. If I had to guess, I'd say 6 weeks-ish afterwards.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Yes, you'll have access to them with Ultimate+.