Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to use Question Bank?

LSATPrabLSATPrab Alum Member
in General 76 karma

I am a bit confused as to when I should start using the question bank. I noticed that questions in the Bank are exactly derived from the PTs that are provided. I am wondering if I should use the questions from the question bank in conjunction to the lessons I learn or if I should wait to touch the QB until I start to write the PT which have the same questions?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I think the question bank can be used for both honestly. Because there are problem sets, I generally use the QB for drilling during my PT phases to address weaknesses. Though I don't see a problem if you find yourself needing more help with a certain question type using the bank (just make sure the Qs are from a PT you've taken or a test from before 35)

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Core Member
    2983 karma

Like my man Alex said, you can use them for both. The QB supplements your studies really well and reinforces what you are learning in the beginning stages, and it likewise helps to hone your skills when weaknesses are discovered through the PT process.

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

If you enter your PT scores into the analytic tool, it will tell you which areas are most important to focus your studies on (based on your accuracy, and the number of occurrences of that QT per test). When you find a weakness, I would recommend going back to the CC and reviewing the content, then using the question bank (and explanations) to drill certain question types.

• LSATPrabLSATPrab Alum Member
    76 karma

Thanks for the help!