Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finished starter CC then upgraded

apawalterapawalter Member
in General 357 karma

Hello all!

I finished the CC from the starter 7Sage prep and did a 1 PT, then I upgraded to the Ultimate+ and I am wondering if I should go back and finish the drills/problem sets from the CC that I now have access to because I upgraded to the Ultimate+ or if I should continue doing PT's?

Thank you for the help :)

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited June 2017 23929 karma

@apawalter said:
    Hello all!

I finished the CC from the starter 7Sage prep and did a 1 PT, then I upgraded to the Ultimate+ and I am wondering if I should go back and finish the drills/problem sets from the CC that I now have access to because I upgraded to the Ultimate+ or if I should continue doing PT's?

Thank you for the help :)

Congrats on finishing and the upgrade :)

I was in the same position. I just went back through and did the extra drills and got much better at, well, everything the second time through.

How did you do on your first PT after the CC? Where do you ultimately want to be. I still wanted 10+ points, so I felt it made sense for me just to go through most of it again.

• apawalterapawalter Member
    357 karma

Hey @"Alex Divine" thanks for your help! I did do a lot better than my initial diagnostic PT on the PT I did after the Starter CC, but I am still quite far off from where I ultimately want to be scoring!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Core Member
    2983 karma

You don't necessarily have to finish them all right now, but it might be helpful to check them out and assess how you perform on some of the harder questions for each question type.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma

I wouldn't go back except where you need to. Use your PTs to guide you. They will tell you what you need to drill and that will allow you to approach drills strategically. Just make sure you don't start burning through PTs now that you're done with Core! Starting out, one a week is probably an ambitious pace. You will have lots of work to do between tests because each PT will expose many weaknesses; and before you move on from one test to the next, you need to try to identify and eliminate each weakness. This is very time consuming if you're making a sincere effort, and having those extra drills is a great resource, so you don't want to burn them all on the front end.