Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reviewing a Prep Test

t3walia1t3walia1 Member
in General 13 karma

Hey guys, I took my first prep test and am a little confused as to how I should be reviewing. So i did BR for both the LR sections. For RC and LG i watched the video explanations. Is this all? I'm wondering if i should have done BR for both LG and RC as well. Any advice is much appreciated!

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma

Definitely do BR for LG and RC too. It'll be a bit more involved just because you have to essentially do the whole thing even if there's only one question for review, but that's just the process.

Once you're done with BR and have your scores back, look closely at all your errors. Identify as specifically as possible why you made each error you made. Use that analysis to identify specific areas that you need to improve. Then, before you take another PT, try to address all of those issues through a combination of returning to the curriculum, problem sets, and drills. Once you feel like you've plugged those holes, then take your next PT and repeat the process all over again.