Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultimate+ CC Question

missionsmissions Alum Member
in General 24 karma

So, I'm confused, what are we supposed to do with the Misc. Questions/LR Drills/LG Drills/PT 1-35 PT drills? There doesn't seem to be any defined instruction? Can I skip over those sections aside from the LG Drills (foolproofing) and go to the PTs? If it helps, I am writing in September (and most likely December)

Comments

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

They are meant to supplement your study as you go through the CC. You are essentially applying what you are learning in the CC. Also, you can use them for drilling material during the pt phase if you notice that you are weak in any particular area.

• Zachary_PZachary_P Member
    659 karma

Hi @missions. I think it would be an okay idea to skip these for now, but definitely don't forget they exist. As you move into the PT phase of your studies, you are far from finished with the core curriculum. Use your analytics page to identify weaknesses and then use those resources you listed to go back and drill those weaknesses and learn from them. I would highly suggest fool proofing ASAP, because as many others have said on the forum, LG is the most learnable section and the easiest to score consistently -0 to -2 on every single time. With the LR drills, I would use those to go over concepts, question types, etc. that end up giving you trouble during your first few PT's.

7sage is a great tool because while it has a set curriculum and awesome resources, it doesn't claim to work some sort of magic and get you to a 170 automatically. Nope. That part comes down to YOU. Definitely take advantage of these and the other amazing resources, but at the end of the day, use the awesome 7sage community through the forum and CC to help form your own independent study plan. It seems that the top LSAT scorers self-study, and 7sage just makes self-studying that much easier due to resources like the one's you are asking about. Best of luck!

• missionsmissions Alum Member
    24 karma

@Freddy_D and @Zachary_P thanks so much for your input guys! I am a huge "lurker" and prefer to keep to myself in terms of studies, so that's why I don't really post that much on the forums!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

@missions said:
    @Freddy_D and @Zachary_P thanks so much for your input guys! I am a huge "lurker" and prefer to keep to myself in terms of studies, so that's why I don't really post that much on the forums!

No problem! Good luck with your studies!

• Zachary_PZachary_P Member
    659 karma

@missions said:

Ha! That's one way to use it though! Seriously, take advantage of all of the informed and selfless people on the forum. Good luck!