Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Private Tutors: Manhattan Prep vs. Testmasters tutors

rugangelrugangel Alum Member
in General 56 karma

Hi guys,

Has anyone used Manhattan Prep vs. Testmasters for private tutoring?
Trying to see which is better. I'm not referring to the group courses, just the tutors.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited July 2017 23929 karma

Manhattan without a doubt. While I highly endorse our 7Sage tutors who are all 170+ scorers and are amazing, Manhattan's tutors tend to be some of the best. They all scored in the 99th%tie and have great reviews. Testmasters doesn't have such a great reputation when it comes to, well, much of anything anymore. Check out some review online and consider using 7Sage tutors, they're definitely more cost effective. Manhattan private tutors are quite expensive.

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

If you're willing to pay Manhattan Prep tutoring prices ($255/hr), why not consider @"Jonathan Wang" -- the King of LSAT.

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

Where are you out of? I have a great tutor I can recommend if you're in the Boston area.

• rugangelrugangel Alum Member
    56 karma

@uhinberg said:
    If you're willing to pay Manhattan Prep tutoring prices ($255/hr), why not consider @"Jonathan Wang" -- the King of LSAT.

Thank you!! He looks amazing. I hope he has some availability.

• rugangelrugangel Alum Member
    56 karma

I reached out to JW, no reply yet. Any other legendary tutors you guys have heard of?

• Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    6866 karma

Oh dear. "Legendary" overshoots the mark a fair bit, though I don't mind the compliment :blush:

• michellebanayanmichellebanayan Free Trial Member
    4 karma

@goingfor99th I'm in the Boston area and am looking for a local tutor - would love any recommendations

• michellebanayanmichellebanayan Free Trial Member
    4 karma

@goingfor99th I'm in the Boston area and am looking for a local tutor - would love any recommendations

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@michellebanayan said:

Check out the 7Sage tutors who all do sessions online. At least you know these guys and gals are vetted and have great reviews.

• gabbyyharoldgabbyyharold Free Trial Member
    edited April 2019 2 karma

Thanks will surely avoid private tutoring in tuscon and check out the 7Sage tutors online.