Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7SAGE Website Error?

Andrew A.R.Andrew A.R. Member
edited July 2017 in Technical Problems 92 karma

I was in the middle of studying the Weaken section part of the Core Curriculum when all of a sudden I hit next and I get re-directed to the main page; when I go back to the course syllabus, some of the syllabus is missing and I lost my progress (went from 12 percent completion to 6 percent). I still have another year left before my 7SAGE subscription runs out. What's happening?

EDIT 1: Seems to be an issue for a majority of students; I wouldn't worry too much. 7SAGE staff are probably already working on a solution. Hold tight; grab a beverage and relax until the issue is resolved guys.

EDIT 2: Admin Dillon A. Wright confirmed the issue is prevalent and that the staff are working on it.

Comments

• jonw.khanjonw.khan Member
    31 karma

YES! Same thing just happened to me. Was in the middle of a lesson and then it brought me to a page where it says im not available to unlock that content? A lot of the lessons that were on the CC before are now vanished.. What happened?!?

• Andrew A.R.Andrew A.R. Member
    92 karma

This is extremely inconvenient because of my very tight schedule; however, I believe in the 7SAGE staff. I would assume its a minor issue and order will be restored soon. All we can do is wait I suppose ...

• krogers55krogers55 Alum Member
    15 karma

Happened to me as well. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

• dustyfootdustyfoot Member
    24 karma

Same for me. Dedicated 3 hrs to studying tonight... Hope my time won't be wasted.

• jonw.khanjonw.khan Member
    31 karma

That's my cue for a break for the night. Ill get back on the horse tomorrow hopefully if the CC is fixed. My schedule is super tight as well! Good luck!

• malcolmsolesmalcolmsoles Member
    3 karma

Same problem here. Everything is gone.

• 5 karma

Does anyone know how long it will take to restore??

• Merc W08Merc W08 Member
    4 karma

same happened to me. The site worked fine about a half hour ago, so Im sure the problem will be rectified soon!

• Andrew A.R.Andrew A.R. Member
    92 karma

@marliecollette said:

Similar issue happened 4 months ago and the problem was fixed the day of; wouldn't worry too much.

• ejh051ejh051 Member
    7 karma

Extremely inconvenient

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Andrew A.R." said:

@marliecollette said:

Similar issue happened 4 months ago and the problem was fixed the day of; wouldn't worry too much.

Yeah, 7Sage fixes any bugs or issues extremely quickly. Wouldn't worry about it too much

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

This is fixed, sorry about that guys.

This discussion has been closed.