Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some statements

tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
in General 2573 karma

So I was chatting with this guy on a dating site... yeah this is really not LSAT related! lol I mentioned that I'm super cautious because some guys are only looking for sex. The guy got offended and stated that I shouldn't generalize because I didn't have numbers to prove that what I said was true. I told him that he was correct and I explained to him that for "some" there only needed to be one guy on the site that was only looking for sex so I was sure my statement was ok. He blocked me. Thanks 7 Sage!! Lmao

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tanes256 said:
    So I was chatting with this guy on a dating site... yeah this is really not LSAT related! lol I mentioned that I'm super cautious because some guys are only looking for sex. The guy got offended and stated that I shouldn't generalize because I didn't have numbers to prove that what I said was true. I told him that he was correct and I explained to him that for "some" there only needed to be one guy on the site that was only looking for sex so I was sure my statement was ok. He blocked me. Thanks 7 Sage!! Lmao

LOL -- We need to have like an LSAT thread just these these funny stories.

Now that I'm newly single I'm wondering how I am going to meet people? .... Do I just go on the internet or to the club and buy bottles and models? Pull up in the Beemer with the ceiling missing like 2Chainz?

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

Do I just go on the internet or to the club and buy bottles and models? Pull up in the Beemer with the ceiling missing like 2Chainz?

Bwhaa!!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tanes256 said:

Do I just go on the internet or to the club and buy bottles and models? Pull up in the Beemer with the ceiling missing like 2Chainz?

Bwhaa!!

Haha, I haven't had to pick up girls since like, ever, so I kind of have no idea what I'm doing haha. And I can't bring myself to go on Tinder. Ugh! The single life is rough!

• TheAnxious0LTheAnxious0L Alum Member
    edited July 2017 587 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tanes256 said:

Bwhaa!!

Haha, I haven't had to pick up girls since like, ever, so I kind of have no idea what I'm doing haha. And I can't bring myself to go on Tinder. Ugh! The single life is rough!

Honestly studying for the LSAT is much less complicated than figuring out how to date hahaha

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Idil.Beshir" said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tanes256 said:

Bwhaa!!

Honestly studying for the LSAT is much less complicated than figuring out how to date hahaha

For some, perhaps. I find studying for the LSAT quite doable when I have the time to dedicate to it. Dating now a days is just so much different from how I used to navigate the scene. It's all about texts and Tinder and things I just don't care to use. Hopefully I'll find someone good for me. Right now, though, best to focus on LSAT/MBA and law school. I know where to find the models .... maybe not wife material, though. ;)

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tanes256 said:

Bwhaa!!

I forbid you from using Tinder! Nope. No. Nah.

@"Idil.Beshir" said:

You are so tight about that! I swear I need a manual these days!