Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First PT LSAT score of 146. Blind Review 167. Why the large discrepancy?

RM112015RM112015 Free Trial Member
edited August 2014 in General 192 karma
Hello, as the discussion title states, I am wondering why there is such a big difference. I have been studying for about 5 weeks and finally took my first PT (the June 2007) and scored 146. After Blind Reviewing, I managed to score a 167. Can someone please help me explain why there's such a big difference and what I can do to actually score my Blind Review score in future PT's I take? Thanks!

Comments

• carreno.katecarreno.kate Alum Member
    135 karma
    When you learn to adapt to the pressure of time, and begin to eliminate bad answer choices rather than select them, you will see your score increase dramatically. I took two "bad" PTs before I achieve a mid-160s score. But even scoring in the upper 160's, I don't think I'll ever achieve my B/R score in the upper 170s. Some of the "curve-breaker" questions take me 4-5 minutes and several attempts to figure out, I just don't have that time during the actual exam. That's where the discrepancy is: efficiency. Eventually, you will learn how to be more efficient, and your score will reflect that. Good luck! :-)