Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Analytics

btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
in General 1207 karma

How should I best handle questions I didn't get to (due to running out of time) while inputting answers into 7sage analytics?

If I input correct answers, the system will treat these as me understanding them. If I input wrong answers, the system will treat these as not understanding them.

Thanks in advance for the answers!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@btownsquee said:
    How should I best handle questions I didn't get to (due to running out of time) while inputting answers into 7sage analytics?

If I input correct answers, the system will treat these as me understanding them. If I input wrong answers, the system will treat these as not understanding them.

Thanks in advance for the answers!

Well, for BR you are going to have a separate section. So on your timed section make sure you put the ones you missed as "wrong" so you know you need to work on those.

• btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
    1207 karma

ok, that makes sense. The BR feature is super useful!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@btownsquee said:
    ok, that makes sense. The BR feature is super useful!

It is absolutely a god send. I don't know how on Earth people accurately kept track of where they needed to this amount of accuracy before this feature. 7Sage is too good!