Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

question

_avocado_avocado Alum Member

Do any of the 7sage'ers know a tutor in the Buffalo area? (asking for a a friend). Just kidding asking for myself and I am in dire need of a tutor. Retake in September.

Appreciate any help!!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@_avocado said:
    Do any of the 7sage'ers know a tutor in the Buffalo area? (asking for a a friend). Just kidding asking for myself and I am in dire need of a tutor. Retake in September.

Appreciate any help!!

None in the Buffalo area, but most tutors now a days, including 7Sage's own, use online media platforms for tutoring sessions. It helps eliminate problems of proximity, travel time + expenses, and there's really nothing we can't do with technology. I recommend finding a tutor on 7Sage and using virtual tutoring sessions.

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

A fellow Buffalonian. Thought I'd never see the day! Have you heard of Erin Decker?? She hosts mock LSATs and LSAT boot camps at UB for like 90 bucks. I've attended, she's really sweet and well informed. She got a 180 on the LSAT. She teaches the LSAT under a Kaplan like style, I wasn't too fond of it but I'm sure if she did a tutoring session with you it'd help. Since you're taking in September, you should sign up for the boot camp that's being held in July.
    http://www.law.buffalo.edu/admissions/lsat-workshops.html

Otherwise, I highly recommend a 7sage tutor of course :)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Sprinkles said:
    A fellow Buffalonian. Thought I'd never see the day! Have you heard of Erin Decker?? She hosts mock LSATs and LSAT boot camps at UB for like 90 bucks. I've attended, she's really sweet and well informed. She got a 180 on the LSAT. She teaches the LSAT under a Kaplan like style, I wasn't too fond of it but I'm sure if she did a tutoring session with you it'd help. Since you're taking in September, you should sign up for the boot camp that's being held in July.
    http://www.law.buffalo.edu/admissions/lsat-workshops.html

Otherwise, I highly recommend a 7sage tutor of course :)

See Buffalo isn't all bad LOL just kidding ;)

• jack.igoejack.igoe Member
    544 karma

Hey! Fellow Buffalonians! I never thought I would see the day! @Sprinkles @_avocado

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@jackigoe said:
    Hey! Fellow Buffalonians! I never thought I would see the day! @Sprinkles @_avocado

What are the summers like up there? Any different than, say, Hudson Valley?

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@jackigoe said:

Hey there. Great to see you two part of the 7sage family :)

• jack.igoejack.igoe Member
    544 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@jackigoe said:

They're not too bad. Our winter was pretty mild considering the precedent. My strategy is to try and enjoy my summer as much as possible before the Bills season becomes a reality.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@jackigoe said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@jackigoe said:

They're not too bad. Our winter was pretty mild considering the precedent. My strategy is to try and enjoy my summer as much as possible before the Bills season becomes a reality.

Ha! Yeah, I didn't think it would be too different. I've spent some time in the Lake Placid area, I'n not sure how similar Buffalo is to that --- but I know it is amazingly beautiful in the autumn.