Study Area

jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
in General 547 karma

Hello 7sage,

I am looking for a quiet location in NYC for a Preptest Exam this weekend, any suggestions?

Thank you.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited July 2017 23929 karma

@jimmyrivera201 said:
    Hello 7sage,

I am looking for a quiet location in NYC for a Preptest Exam this weekend, any suggestions?

Thank you.

Fellow NYCer here

NY Study Room  
    Address: 312 5th Ave, New York, NY 10001

It's usually very quiet here. Any library also usually has quiet areas. However, when studying in NY, do yourself a favor and get a pair of Bose noise cancelling headphones. This makes any area a quiet area, lol.

• Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma

Also, Manhattan Prep on 25th street off of 7th Ave. does proctored exams on certain Saturdays and Sundays. You just need to RSVP on their website under free events.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Gladiator_2017 said:
    Also, Manhattan Prep on 25th street off of 7th Ave. does proctored exams on certain Saturdays and Sundays. You just need to RSVP on their website under free events.

Aww shit! Facts.... Probably the better option actually if you can get it RSVP'd.

• Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    edited July 2017 1332 karma

@jimmyrivera201 If Manhattan Prep doesn't work out let me know what time you were thinking and we could meet up and I'll get us into the Fordham Law library. It's been pin drop silence there since folks are studying for the upcoming bar exam.

• fambam24fambam24 Member
    215 karma

the NY Public Library main branch has good reading rooms, people are actually pretty quiet in the reading rooms

• jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
    547 karma

@Gladiator_2017 said:

Thank you, will check.

547 karma

@famjad14 said:
    the NY Public Library main branch has good reading rooms, people are actually pretty quiet in the reading rooms

I research on the NYPL Main Branch by 42 Street. the library will be closed beginning August. 1, 2017. Maybe there is other branch.

547 karma

@Gladiator_2017 said:
    @jimmyrivera201 If Manhattan Prep doesn't work out let me know what time you were thinking and we could meet up and I'll get us into the Fordham Law library. It's been pin drop silence there since folks are studying for the upcoming bar exam.

Hello @Gladiator_2017, I would like to meet by Fordham Law Library, you can directly message me.