Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When to BR a full PT vs BR for just the circled questions?

Rigid DesignatorRigid Designator Alum Member
edited July 2017 in General 1091 karma

Hey all,

Any tips or advice on when to employ these two very different BR methods? I've found in the past that when I do full-test BR a few days later my BR score is significantly higher than when I only BR questions I circled during the normal PT (the ones where I felt <100% certain). I know this indicates that over-confidence is an issue, but I'm not sure how to address it.

Comments

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

Besides individual preference, I think time is a universal factor. If you have plenty of time, then I would say go ahead and review every question.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma

The BR method is specifically the method of only reviewing your circled questions, so reviewing everything is something else. I think if you want to do everything, that can be okay, but the data isn't as valuable. So if that's the way you want to go I'd do BR first, and then do the additional review for everything else. But enter the BR into your diagnostics. The higher score doesn't account for confidence issues and the inflated score of the full review will be a little misleading.