Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Always RC confident?

So i have made tremendous strides in my RC method and technique over the past couple of weeks. Contrary to populer belief, i think RC is a very doable section, especially with the proper incorporation of the memory method.
My question is: does it ever get to the point when one is comfortable with every passage they encounter? I realize this is subjective, but i am asking about your personal experience.
Alot of times i will read a passage and BAM, i feel super in control of the content and absolutely breeze through the questions. And these arent necessarily based on the content or the difficulty. And sometimes i just seem pretty blurry even after a couple of reads. Any thoughts?

Comments

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

What i find interesting is that alot of time the ones i am not really confident on i go -0. Not sure how to diagnose this whole RC thing lol

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@nathanieljschwartz said:
    So i have made tremendous strides in my RC method and technique over the past couple of weeks. Contrary to populer belief, i think RC is a very doable section, especially with the proper incorporation of the memory method.
    My question is: does it ever get to the point when one is comfortable with every passage they encounter? I realize this is subjective, but i am asking about your personal experience.
    Alot of times i will read a passage and BAM, i feel super in control of the content and absolutely breeze through the questions. And these arent necessarily based on the content or the difficulty. And sometimes i just seem pretty blurry even after a couple of reads. Any thoughts?

I haven't done a ton of the newest tests, so take that into consideration, because they are definitely more challenging in many ways than the passages I'm referring to.

To answer your questions, yes, I feel like I did get to the point where I'm comfortable with more or less every passage I encounter. There are always going to be days when you're feeling blurry and what not. For me, those are the days I get like no sleep, have to work, then come home and try to study. So make sure you're sleeping enough and taking care of yourself the best you can. Especially since you say difficulty/content isn't the main variable here.