Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bit of advice for everyone

ZaTablerZaTabler Alum Member
in General 513 karma

So we've all been working hard to get to our desired LSAT score...Countless hours of learning new things only to make small improvements in hopes of getting into our desired school. At the end of the day, you own the LSAT, it does not own you. No matter your score, at the end of the day, this is a very small step within the bigger picture called life.
The LSAT does not determine your self worth. Whether you get a 180 or a 140, you're still on the right track. Pick yourself up and go into battle.

Comments

• abbybethabbybeth Member
    37 karma

i really needed this. Thank you!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Right on @"Connie Lingus" and definitely an important piece of advice to keep in mind!

• 60 karma

A very valuable advice to keep in mind throughout the preparation. Thank you so much for this!

• Maddie D.Maddie D. Alum Member
    325 karma

Really needed this. Thank you and best wishes!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

Amen! Never give up, never surrender!

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

but I'm sad because my desired score of a 181 is unachievable :(

this was nice though, on a real note :)

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

I'm going to have to play devil's advocate and say If you don't want debt and are aiming for scholarship $ a 140 will define you. LOL. esp see this in action as I pay over $500/month in student loans atm.

• Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma

Thanks for post! Our mindset towards the LSAT is so important! I was googling around before BRIng today and found these TED videos on self-confidence: https://magoosh.com/blog/5-ted-talks-to-boost-your-confidence-before-test-day/

I might try the power pose before sitting for a PT = )