Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Miscellaneous Games

jgsiscojgsisco Alum Member
in Logic Games 38 karma

Hey everyone,

So I'm in the final stretch of studying for my second LSAT in September. I've been doing really well, but want to polish my miscellaneous games skills over the next 3.5/4 weeks. I know I can get access to all these games by buying the Ultimate package, but I'm way too late in my preparation to invest in that, especially considering I've completed and reviewed the core curriculum months ago. What's the next best option for getting access to these games? Because the majority of difficult miscellaneous games are from early tests, the best I can seem to find is to buy the first volume of preptests on amazon, which comes with PTs 7, 9-16, and 18.

Any other suggestions? Also good luck to those in the final stretch, we're almost there!

Thanks!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Yeah, some of those older tests can be hard to find. I think another option may be looking at Amazon for Powerscore or MLSAT's workbooks/drill by type books. I think I had come across one that had games from PTs 1-40 or something along those lines.

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

Like Alex said, If you don't want to purchase Ult+ to get access to these games, you can buy the Powerscore drill by type book. This one has all of the games from PT 1-20, and it's not that expensive:

https://shop.powerscore.com/?action=productDetail&id=a08E000000O2WQWIA3

• jgsiscojgsisco Alum Member
    38 karma

Awesome, thanks guys!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

No problem. Good Luck!

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

There's actually a Powerscore drill by type for 20-40 also. It's out of print but available used.
    But for miscellaneous games, 1-20 is far more useful, since until around PT 16 or so, there's at least one miscellaneous game per PT.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Here's a list of the miscellaneous games from PTs 1-35:

PT1-S2-G1
    PT2-S3-G3
    PT4-S3-G4
    PT6-S4-G4
    PT8-S2-G2
    PT9-S3-G4
    PT6-S4-G3
    PT6-S4-G3
    PT10-S2-G3