Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tests won't print

meganr23meganr23 Alum Member

For the past week, when I try to print a test, it "prepares" the pages, and never progresses past the last few (ie 41/45). It just sits there...Anyone else have this problem? I've tried in Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Try clearing your cache and see if that works?

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

Have you tried clearing your cache?
    http://7sage.com/clear-cache/

Or maybe you should try Firefox. I don't know why but Firefox works best for me.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

If clearing your cache doesn't work, try printing a page range. Eg. Page 4 to 35.

• meganr23meganr23 Alum Member
    42 karma

Thanks guys. Clearing the cache didn't work, but printing from Firefox did (I had tried internet explorer and chrome previously). The page range thing didn't work either--it just kept saying "preparing."

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma

I am having the same issue and when I try firefox I get this error. I'll try the clearing the cache but Ive yet to be able to print a single test ok. Even the one I did print a few months ago ended up having pages blank. Tired from 3 different computers. I forgot to try from on campus today after I finished tutoring my student so I will try again next week.

AccessDeniedAccess Denied96A418BF034879A7wOo/gdhYaL1qSQfVy6XBrg5wnWorDySvamB8resvPkwLn+Q2cnkqM8MQeWpCoNvY5llfnxB7PMU=

• Cecilia ZCecilia Z Member
    144 karma

i was having the same issue with Chrome - all the docs would stop loading around page 40, so I just printed from 1-40 and had no loading issues afterwards!

3197 karma

Yeah I tried just printing 3-37 basically the "start" page to score sheet. Also it seems that the shockwave keeps crashing in chrome so maybe that's it?

3197 karma

Hey @"Dillon A. Wright" was finally able to start printing them. Had to use: 1-35, 37, 43-45 as the print combo. I cant even get the writing sample to print on it own. But we don't need those. What I also realized is that it takes over 2 minutes for it to be ready to print once it gets to the general print screen. I am on a different computer today, so I will try to allow that much time when I get home to make sure that works. So it could just be it needs that much time for older"ish" computers. One has 8 GB RAM, so it still might be something else as they one I was successful on has similar stats and less ram.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

This is pretty hard to pinpoint since none of the staff seem able to reproduce this. :( We'll keep trying but in the meantime, keep giving us the error messages you receive and try clearing your cache (if you haven't already): http://7sage.com/clear-cache/

If you're unable to print with one browser, can you try another? FireFox, Chrome, Internet Explorer?