Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT TEST DAY EXPERIENCES/ADVICE

joseigsaldanajoseigsaldana Free Trial Member
edited September 2014 in General 28 karma
Probably the majority of us seeing this discussion forum have not taken the LSAT before, but, do you have any special advice, experience, do's and don´ts that you would like to share regarding LSAT test day?

Comments

• rasaluja1rasaluja1 Alum Member
    57 karma
    TEST DAY is just another day, given you are taking practice tests regularly.
  • Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    The advice I've gotten has revolved entirely around bathroom use:
    - Don't go into the test room really early. You're not allowed to leave to use the bathroom before the test starts.
    - Make sure that you're not using the bathroom during your PTs, except during the break after section 3. A trip to the bathroom will cost you on test day.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited September 2014 3438 karma
    Treat it like another day... another PT... no pressure... trust your training and everything will be fine... in the larger scheme of things, this is just one test... if by chance it gets messed up or the results are less than what you consider optimum, there's always December. Its the same 4/5 sections with the same kind of questions that you have been drilling ad nauseam... you are NOT going to perform horrifically: you will hover around your PT average, the 4.5 hours will pass... and you will go and have lunch... and life will continue... 3 weeks later... you;ll get your score... and start the process of ending up at the university meant for you. That's what I did and that is what worked for me... I was scoring between a 160 and a 166 and I ended up with a 163... balanced karma ;)