Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prep tests

Would anyone say that the prep tests from the years before say 2001 are harder than the newer ones. Harder in terms of the wordings

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Lsatkayy said:
    Would anyone say that the prep tests from the years before say 2001 are harder than the newer ones. Harder in terms of the wordings

No, I don't think the older ones are harder in terms of wording. I'm not sure the wording has changed much over time to be honest. I'm not saying older tests are not easier by any means, but some of the classic flaws and classic moves are less disguised.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27859 karma

They get a little more creative with some of the language issues in later tests, but it's just another element of the test that always needed to be mastered. I actually prefer the newer tests. If anything, the logic is a little tighter, and the language traps are conspicuous once you know what to look for. So it's not harder and there's nothing new, there is just different emphasis.