Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best way to improve during final weeks before September test?

smtaylor1217smtaylor1217 Free Trial Member
in General 55 karma

Hi all,
I am pretty consistently getting 4 wrong questions per section for each section on all the PTs I have been working on. When I review the questions I got wrong, I am able to understand why the answer I selected is incorrect and why the correct answer is right. The questions I get wrong are not consistently the same type of question. Anyone have suggestions for the best way to hone my skills/ drill myself in these last few weeks ahead of the September test?

~Thanks in advance!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@sarinamtaylor said:
    Hi all,
    I am pretty consistently getting 4 wrong questions per section for each section on all the PTs I have been working on. When I review the questions I got wrong, I am able to understand why the answer I selected is incorrect and why the correct answer is right. The questions I get wrong are not consistently the same type of question. Anyone have suggestions for the best way to hone my skills/ drill myself in these last few weeks ahead of the September test?

~Thanks in advance!

It certainly depends on why you are missing those questions. You should use 7Sage's analytics to see which question types have the highest priority to address and work on those.

With only a few weeks before the September test, I would probably work on trying to get logic games down to -0. I think most agree that it's the section that will probably take the least amount of time to master.