Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Game Drilling

FutureSportsLawyerFutureSportsLawyer Alum Member

So now that I understand logic games, I'm obsessed with them. However I just wanted to get some opinions on how many logic games I should drill a week? This past two days I've mastered a game each day. Is that too many or does that sound okay to do moving forward?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@FutureSportsLawyer said:
    So now that I understand logic games, I'm obsessed with them. However I just wanted to get some opinions on how many logic games I should drill a week? This past two days I've mastered a game each day. Is that too many or does that sound okay to do moving forward?

The answer to that is all going to depend on how long each game is going to take you to master/fool proof. Some difficult games just take way longer to master.

I think a game/day is fine if you're just starting out. Depending on how long you have to study per day, you might be okay trying to do a full section worth of games. Just go at a pace you feel comfortable with though.